"Hello, I sent an email to the after sales team last Sunday evening in regards to having a number of defects rectified under our home builders warranty. This email was read by two people within five minutes of being sent but I am yet to hear from anyone. I would like to try and afford McDonald Jones the opportunity to rectify these issues before taking the matter further. Can you please advise when I can expect some to make contact with me?"
I did find this on their website though and thought it rather relevant,
We are committed to:
- Being contactable - you can contact us in the way you prefer – by telephone via our main number, by telephone with a direct number for your Client Liaison Officer, by email or in person;
- Responding to your queries by telephone rather than by email. We will always confirm the discussion by email to you for your records;
- Responding to your request and queries within the agreed time frame even if we don’t have the answers at that time;
- Returning every call – every day;
- Making notes on the confidential company programme each time we deal with you;
- Saving all correspondence confidentially;
- Being truthful and transparent in our communications;
- Being respectful, courteous, patient, sensitive and by providing clear and accurate information;
- Providing you with the communication needed for an exceptional customer experience.
Concerns or ComplaintsWe are committed to:
- Dealing with your concerns promptly, fairly, completely and courteously informing you of what actions we will take to rectify your concerns;
- Providing you with a time frame for resolution;
- Honouring all our contractual obligations in respect of your contract;
- Ensuring no ramifications for lodging a complaint or concern.