We got a call today from the electrical contractors to contact our Energy Supplier and arrange for a NMI number, I don't know what it is but I organised it and thought there may be some progress at the block so out we went. We found the plumbing had been roughed in, the meter box installed with our three phase power connected and all the pallets of bricks split open and neatly stacked around the house ready for the brick layers.
Hopefully by the end of the week we should see a good chunk of the brickwork up. There are at least another three MDJ homes going up in our estate so here's hoping that the trades are kept busy locally. Our neighbors are also finally in so it will be good to have a bit of the neighborhood watch thing happening!