Monday 6 June 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After many a telephone call between builder, developer and recycled water company, it appears we may and its a big MAY have resolved our water tank debate issues.

THEN

A telephone call from the builder,
"Just calling to let you know your in a bushfire prone area"
"WTF!"
"Yes your Council 149 says SOME of your land is affected"
"Which part of my 829sqm block is affected"
"Ahhh we don't know but can you fill in this form?"

I ring Hawkesbury Council in an effort to seek some advice where I am told that their town planners are only available between 8.30am to 10.30am each day! WTF!!!! So now I have to wait for my two hour window tomorrow to seek to find an answer. I'm fairly sure Nasa gave the space shuttle a bigger window then two hours! What a joke.........

No comments:

Post a Comment